Sassuolo becomes the first Serie A club to announce that they’ll be starting individual training sessions on 4th May with special guidance of the clubs doctors and medical professionals.
Italy has been the cities hardest hit by the Coronavirus Pandemic and they were the first league to suspend its football considering the conditions surrounding the clubs.
Today Sassuolo FC announced on their website they’ll resume training with the following procedures to be kept in mind
- All personnel will comply with social distancing rules
- All players will only be allowed on seperate fields
- Access to gyms, locker rooms is strictly prohibited
- Individual sessions shall be held
- Training resumes on Monday 4th of May
- 3 fields will be used with 6 athletes on each field.
- Access to the Mapei Football Center continues to be revoked